23 March, 2011

SterlingBux overview

     Due I don’t recommend you to invest, I won’t introduce the details of premium memberships. The following information is the details of standard membership only.

Feature: Everything is calculated in GBP! ($6 GBP ≈ $10 USD)

Reward per click: $0.01 GBP (20sec.)

Least Ads provides per day: not guaranteed

Average Ads provides per day(in 24 hours): 15

Time uses per day: 20sec.*15ads+Controlling time ≈ 7min.

Minimum payout: $5 GBP (- $1 every request till $1)

Payment processors: PayPal

Bonus from direct referrals: 10%

Least upgrade price: $6.99 GBP / month

Maximum direct referrals can have: 20

Hint to earn more: Refer 20 active referrals

Bonus to my referrals: $1 GBP when clicked 1000 Ads

Becoming my referral: Enter this link then register. if you aren't sure whether you are my referral or not, you may confirm it by contacting me(rickylwy@ymail.com)

Requesting my bonus: send your PayPal address and SterlingBux account name to rickylwy@ymail.com then just wait for me to confirm and send you the bonus!



No comments:

Post a Comment